ConflictHistory.com utilizes the Freebase API and Google Maps Flash to present a dynamic view of the history of war. Note that the Freebase API provides text primarily from Wikipedia at this time, and when you click on a battle, you can go to the source article (on Wikipedia) or edit the information on Freebase.
- jonvoss on Auto tweet bulk historic posts without programming
- surajit basu on Auto tweet bulk historic posts without programming
- Candace Hall on Jews in the Civil War: Exploring Primary Sources
- Marcos Gutierrez on Join Us
- Auto tweet historic posts without programming | Civil War Data 150 on Live Tweeting the Civil War + 150